Pages

Wednesday 24 January 2018

Escape from Sun in 8th Solar Return! Or Maybe Not...

I was looking at my solar return chart for my birthday this year for the nth time. The sun is in the 8th house. Yikes! Sun in 8th doesn't have a good reputation unless you are used to transformations and the likes of it. Don't get me wrong. I don't necessarily think that it's going to be a challenging year but it would be nice if life is more triny or sextily, in a good sense.

So, I was thinking of spending my birthday in some tropical paradise this year so that the Sun moves into the 7th or 9th. Okay, maybe not the 7th now that I have new information...

In 2019, I'm going to have the Pluto square Pluto mid-life transition cycle. Oh dear! What a bummer. Even if I could have "escaped" the solar Sun in 8th, I would still have Pluto square Pluto transit in 2019. And guess what, transiting Pluto semi-squares my MC for pretty much the whole of this and next year as well. Darn it. I was so looking forward to a break after my progressed Sun switching signs, transiting Uranus squaring my Sun, transiting Saturn squaring natal Saturn this year and other what-have-yous. Don't get me wrong. Something beautiful "happened" after walking away from all the debris of my past life. But changes, as positive as they are, can be so tough (maybe that's the Sun square Pluto within me speaking).

Oh yes, that reminds me of something else. Progressed lunar phase is moving to the balsamic phase in 2019. Perfect timing of the cosmos! Jaysus christ! As much as I can reframe all the changes, there's only so much I can do. Wait. There's a nugget of wisdom there. Perhaps it's time to let go of those things that don't work in my life. Go with the tao of life.

God bless me and you!