Pages

Friday 26 January 2018

Will I Pass the Exam?

I had a general astrological forecast session with Victor. I asked him "Do you have any burning questions?" He said no and I proceeded with the consultation. Towards the end of the session, I asked him whether he has any questions. He asked whether he will pass his exam.

I reminded him of the virtue of patience and declined to ask him. I had a look at the horary chart today. It's not radical. The Ascendant and the Ascendant ruler, the Sun, does not match Victor's physical appearances and body. 8 degree Leo and 1 degree Capricorn do not relate back to Victor's natal chart as well.

It occurred to me that Victor's question is frivolous. It's a good-to-know question and not a burning question. Horary astrology wouldn't "work" for him. The question wasn't rooted.


will I pass the exam horary