Pages

Monday 25 December 2017

Feeling Deflated After a Consultation

I have felt deflated like a balloon. Hardly any air left in me. After an astrological consultation today. I must really really really to the power of infinite improve my horary skills by leaps and bounds from today onwards.

Horary's not the point. The point is that I'm feeling exhausted, drained from an hour of consultation. I haven't felt like that for a long time, ever since I carry a black tourmaline crystal with me during consultations. The thing is: I didn't have it with me today!

It's like I'm a sponge. I absorb his thoughts, his energies after the session. Doing qigong after that helped me to reach my equilibrium. I'm going to make it a point to do a synastry chart before each client's consultation. And carry my black tourmaline crystal around. Whether crystal healing works or not or has a placebo effect, I'm going to continue with my practice (of relying on crystals).