Pages

Friday 6 October 2017

A Realisation

This might be a no-brainer to you. But as I'm just 36 years old, I haven't gone through a, erhmm, midlife transition yet. But it is real. It is made real to me after talking to Mr Cloney over what he's going through. He moved from his country to another country in pursuit of a better life, financially speaking. That's a huge change for him.

Don't get me wrong. I have friends and family members who went through their midlife transition and talked about it. But it's different when you talk to people about it as an astrologer. It's like "This stuff that I'm studying and practising really works (on an archetypal level)."

I feel sympathy, not empathy for my human beings. What they are going through. The realisation, the panic that their life is not what they imagined it to be and doing something major to change that.